critical app. exception

gtbuzz

The application works fine on broswers, written in ASP.NET (VB). After
I modified the global.asax to recorde the unhandled run time exception
to windows event log.
Even I got this error, web app still runs fine.
I found some strange error message like below:
----------start of msg-----
Critical Application Exception: /gawia/Sch/WIA EPL Eligible
Providers_files/SchTitle.aspx

/gawia/Sch/WIA EPL Eligible Providers_files/SchTitle.aspx

System.Web.HttpException: Exception of type System.Web.HttpException
was
thrown. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: C:\Webroot\gawia\Sch\WIA
EPL Eligible Providers_files\SchTitle.aspx at
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItem() at
System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.CompileAndGetParserCacheItem(String
virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) at
System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.GetCompiledInstance(String
virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) at
System.Web.UI.PageParser.GetCompiledPageInstanceInternal(String
virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) at
System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandler(HttpContext context,
String
requestType, String url, String path) at
System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String
requestType, String path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig)
--- End of inner exception stack trace --- at
System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String
requestType, String path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig)
at
System.Web.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecution
Step.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep
step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
-----------end of msg----

The real location of the aspx code is at:
/gawia/Sch/SchTitle.aspx
From the error message above where does the strange fildor name coming
from?
/gawia/Sch/WIA EPL Eligible Providers_files/SchTitle.aspx
(it looks like the page title in the aspx page + "_files")
If the server tries to find that kind of file:
/gawia/Sch/WIA EPL Eligible Providers_files/SchTitle.aspx, it brings
up the file not found exception obviously.
But, at what point it tries to found that url?

Is there something wrong in my IIS, .net framework, deploy process,
caching...?
Thanks in advance.

Jay