Critique my layout

Discussion in 'HTML' started by liamo, Feb 1, 2007.

  1. liamo

    liamo Guest

    liamo, Feb 1, 2007

  2. "liamo" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > old/exiting website: http://www.adana.co.nz/
    >
    > my layout ( its just a picture ) so would like opinions on the 'feel'
    > - thanks guys : )
    > http://www.ebesign.co.nz/projects/adana/index.html

    Looks great. Made me very hungry!

    Not sure it's necessary to have it so compact though. I would space it out
    a bit more heightwise, particularly those pictures in the nav menu - 800x600
    users don't mind scrolling vertically. And I think the grey background is a
    bit yuk - I'm using 1280x1024 and it's taking up half my screen. Maybe
    white?

    But the general design looks great.

    +e
    The Eclectic Electric, Feb 1, 2007

  3. liamo

    liamo Guest

    On Feb 2, 12:18 am, "The Eclectic Electric" <>
    wrote:
    > "liamo" <> wrote in message

    > > old/exiting website:http://www.adana.co.nz/

    > > my layout ( its just a picture ) so would like opinions on the 'feel'
    > > - thanks guys : )
    > >http://www.ebesign.co.nz/projects/adana/index.html

    > Looks great. Made me very hungry!
    >
    > Not sure it's necessary to have it so compact though. I would space it out
    > a bit more heightwise, particularly those pictures in the nav menu - 800x600
    > users don't mind scrolling vertically. And I think the grey background is a
    > bit yuk - I'm using 1280x1024 and it's taking up half my screen. Maybe
    > white?
    >
    > But the general design looks great.
    >
    > +e

    cool thanks for feedback i will remove grey bg to white and make the
    height larger..
    i am trying to keep it all 800 x 600 no scroll for maximum
    compatability..
    liamo, Feb 4, 2007