Critique my page

Hywel

John D. said:
Although I am very happy with the content of this page, my HTML skills leave
much to be desired. I am open to some suggestions in the design of this
page as well as where would be the best place to include a navigation bar.

http://topdomainnetwork.com/perspective.html

It doesn't appear to have been designed, more thrown together. You may
as well use a Front Page theme or download a template to improve it
greatly.

Edwin van der Vaart

John said:
Although I am very happy with the content of this page, my HTML skills leave
much to be desired. I am open to some suggestions in the design of this
page as well as where would be the best place to include a navigation bar.

http://topdomainnetwork.com/perspective.html

The page is too width. The font size is too big.
Use a form mail with serverside process, because there are a lot of
people how haven't a borwser with a proper integrated messenger.

jake

John D. said:
Although I am very happy with the content of this page, my HTML skills leave
much to be desired. I am open to some suggestions in the design of this
page as well as where would be the best place to include a navigation bar.

http://topdomainnetwork.com/perspective.html

Just a couple of initial thoughts:

(a) The contrast between the smallest and the largest text is too great;
make the biggest text smaller -- and the smallest text bigger ;-)

(b) Read up on correct mark-up for data tables -- remember that not all
your visitors can see your page; some people have to listen to it -- so
correct mark-up is essential.

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/struct/tables.html

(c) Make the 'Misc. Comparisons' table a little bit wider, or make it
look like the receding table -- or part of the preceding table

(d) Read up on CSS / stylesheets so that you can reduce the number of
<tags> on the page.

regards.

The Doormouse

Hywel said:
It doesn't appear to have been designed, more thrown together. You may
as well use a Front Page theme or download a template to improve it
greatly.

I agree - FP would be an improvement.

The Doormouse