    or should I download the crl to the web server hard disk???

    TNX

    Leeor Chernov

    Leeor Chernov, Oct 18, 2006

  2. Leeor Chernov

    Joe Kaplan Guest

    Did you look at the X509Chain class in .NET 2.0? That is the class that is
    used for checking certificate policies, including CRL verification.

    Joe K.

    http://www.directoryprogramming.net
    --
    "Leeor Chernov" <> wrote in message
    What is the best way to check certificate against CRL, by code.

    Should it be directly from the CA site ( CRL Distribution Point
    http://icd6.ica.co.il/oca02.crl ),

    Joe Kaplan, Oct 18, 2006