    Any info which can help, thank you very much.

    Have a nice day,
    Martin Adhie
    =?Utf-8?B?cHJvZl9tYXJ0aW4=?=, Apr 25, 2006

  2. All of them, as long as your Browser definitions are properly updated.

    For 2.0, there's a new .browser file definition system, although browsercaps can still be used.
    1.1 can only use browsercaps.

    See http://slingfive.com/pages/code/browserCaps/
    and http://slingfive.com/pages/code/browserCaps/browserCaps_spaces.txt

    Test with :
    http://slingfive.com/pages/code/browserCaps/requestBrowser_info.aspx.txt
    ( copy that whole page as "Browser_info.aspx" and run it. )

    You can call that page with the browser you're interested in defining in browsercaps,
    and create an entry for it with the capabilities reported by that file.

    For the new .browser file definition system, open several .browser files in the directory:
    Drive:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\CONFIG\Browsers

    with a plain-text editor ( Notepad will do ) and analyze the contents.

    As long as you know which browser capabilities the browser you're interested in sending correct
    html to has ( by running "Browser_info.aspx" ) , you'll be able to create a .browser file for it.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 25, 2006