    See the latest version of SocketPro at www.udaparts.com for all of these
    special features.

    Cheers!

    msdngroup, Dec 15, 2007

  2. msdngroup

    Spam Catcher Guest

    "msdngroup" <> wrote in
    news:#:

    > Hi, All:
    >
    > Can you do something like cross-browser real-time message, remote
    > JavaScript callback and monitoring browser states remotely?

    Yes.

    > Can you ensure web browser running with super speed and much faster
    > than AJAX?

    JSON is quite lightweight.

    > Can you execute asynchronus requests and block browser navigation
    > buttons at the same time?

    No.

    Does your component run within a browser?

    --
    (Do not e-mail)

    Spam Catcher, Dec 15, 2007

  3. msdngroup

    msdngroup Guest

    Hi, Spam Catcher:

    You may see our approach at this site
    http://www.udaparts.com/document/articles/browsercallback.htm

    See my inline comments

    Thanks!

    "Spam Catcher" <> wrote in message
    > "msdngroup" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Hi, All:
    >>
    >> Can you do something like cross-browser real-time message, remote
    >> JavaScript callback and monitoring browser states remotely?

    > Yes.

    Do you mean AJAX polling approach for instanr message? Otherwise, please let
    us know your approach for browser instant message here.

    Our remote JavaScript callback supports many development languages like C++,
    C#, VB.NET, JavaScript and even old VB6. How do you do remote JavaScript
    callback. Please let us know.

    >> Can you ensure web browser running with super speed and much faster
    >> than AJAX?

    > JSON is quite lightweight.

    JSON is still too heavy. Our approach is binary transferring data without
    requiring HTTP headers at all. Moreever, our plugin supports requests batch.
    You can batch all of requests into one call and send them to either web
    server or other servers for processing. Do you understand the effect of
    batching requests to web application performance and scalability? Can you
    show us your way for improving web application performance?

    >> Can you execute asynchronus requests and block browser navigation
    >> buttons at the same time?

    > No.
    >
    > Does your component run within a browser?

    Yes. The plug-in runs inside IE6 or later, FireFox 1.5 or later, Netscape 9
    or later, Flock, and Safari.

    To demo blocking browser while sending asynchronous request(s), download our
    SocketPro at www.udaparts.com and experiemnt the sample C:\Program
    Files\UDAParts\SocketPro\samples\JavaScript\tutorialone.htm

    msdngroup, Dec 15, 2007
  4. msdngroup

    Spam Catcher Guest

    "msdngroup" <> wrote in

    >>> Can you execute asynchronus requests and block browser navigation
    >>> buttons at the same time?

    >> No.
    >>
    >> Does your component run within a browser?

    > Yes. The plug-in runs inside IE6 or later, FireFox 1.5 or later,
    > Netscape 9 or later, Flock, and Safari.

    That's pretty neat; I recently built an application requiring real time
    synchronization on the browser. Unfortunately it had to be componentless -
    otherwise your plug-in does look like an interesting alternative :)

    --
    (Do not e-mail)

    Spam Catcher, Dec 16, 2007
  5. msdngroup

    not_me Guest

    Re: Cross-browser Real-time Message, Remote JavaScript Callback, a

    "msdngroup" wrote:

    > Hi, Spam Catcher:
    >
    > You may see our approach at this site
    > http://www.udaparts.com/document/articles/browsercallback.htm
    >
    > See my inline comments
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > "Spam Catcher" <> wrote in message
    > > "msdngroup" <> wrote in
    > >
    > >> Hi, All:
    > >>
    > >> Can you do something like cross-browser real-time message, remote
    > >> JavaScript callback and monitoring browser states remotely?

    > > Yes.

    > Do you mean AJAX polling approach for instanr message? Otherwise, please let
    > us know your approach for browser instant message here.
    >
    > Our remote JavaScript callback supports many development languages like C++,
    > C#, VB.NET, JavaScript and even old VB6. How do you do remote JavaScript
    > callback. Please let us know.
    >

    > >> Can you ensure web browser running with super speed and much faster
    > >> than AJAX?

    > > JSON is quite lightweight.

    > JSON is still too heavy. Our approach is binary transferring data without
    > requiring HTTP headers at all. Moreever, our plugin supports requests batch.
    > You can batch all of requests into one call and send them to either web
    > server or other servers for processing. Do you understand the effect of
    > batching requests to web application performance and scalability? Can you
    > show us your way for improving web application performance?
    >

    > >> Can you execute asynchronus requests and block browser navigation
    > >> buttons at the same time?

    > > No.
    > >
    > > Does your component run within a browser?

    > Yes. The plug-in runs inside IE6 or later, FireFox 1.5 or later, Netscape 9
    > or later, Flock, and Safari.
    >
    > To demo blocking browser while sending asynchronous request(s), download our
    > SocketPro at www.udaparts.com and experiemnt the sample C:\Program
    > Files\UDAParts\SocketPro\samples\JavaScript\tutorialone.htm
    >

    > > --
    > > (Do not e-mail)

    However this component is not nativelly suported as oposed to AJAX, making
    it subject to stop working with browser changes or settings, right?

    not_me, Jan 30, 2008
  6. msdngroup

    msgroup Guest

    Re: Cross-browser Real-time Message, Remote JavaScript Callback, a

    Hi,

    Like AJAX, this component is nativelly suported with JavaScript as shown in
    samples ..\SocketPro\samples\JavaScript\tutorialone.htm and WebMessage.htm.

    This component works correctly no matter how and what settings you change.
    It just works across different browsers in window.

    http://www.udaparts.com/document/articles/browsercallback.htm

    If I were you, I would like to challenge the components with a list of tough
    tasks and see if it works for me. If you have a question, you may post a
    message on its dicussion forum at http://www.udaparts.com/groups/index.php

    Cheers

    msgroup, Jan 30, 2008