Cross Domain Cookie? By IP Perhaps?

@

@sh

Guys,

Anyone know of a way to allow a cookie to be read by multiple domains, or
even better a specific IIS server IP? We're looking to track users across
multiple domains within our website group, appreciate any help?

Cheers, @sh

Evertjan.

@sh wrote on 30 okt 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
Anyone know of a way to allow a cookie to be read by multiple domains,
or even better a specific IIS server IP? We're looking to track users
across multiple domains within our website group, appreciate any help?

That would be a breach of privacy, methinks.

If the user wants to be identified outside a domain, ask him/her to
register.