cross frame scripting

WT

Hello,

I have an asp.net 1.1 application that runs an asp.net 2.0 page in an
iframe.
I need to save the contained app before saving the main one when the save
button is clicked.
For this I uses a jscript on the main page that calls a jscript method on
the contained one.
As my applications are running on differents servers, ie domains, I get a
security error saying that I have no rights to call this method.

When I put the second application on the same server as the main, I have no
security alert.

How to avoid this error and allow croos-frame scripting

May be it is not the forum for this question, but as everything is
asp.net...

Thanks for help
CS

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

as you have found, cross frame scripting is restricted to frames from the
same domain. you can write a proxy page or handler on the 2.0 site that
passes the 1.1 request to the 1.1 server and returns the results.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)