cross platform compiling - gui for linux & windows - what to use? gtk?

Oliver Bleckmann

Short question:
I want my source to compile - without changes - on both linux and windows,
so what libs can i use for 'independent' gui programming?
does a gtk based progam compile on linux?
other suggestions?
use for menues, buttons, perhabs tables like stringgrids in delphi, no
drawing, no animations, no viedo

bye the way, a short and simple example of cgi-handling in c++ would be
nice...

thanks guys

Mark McIntyre

Short question:
I want my source to compile - without changes - on both linux and windows,
so what libs can i use for 'independent' gui programming?

This isn't really a C question since the library would be usable from
pretty much any language. Your best bet is to ask in Windows and Linux
groups, and look for common answers.
does a gtk based progam compile on linux?

Almost certainly. Did you google for linux gtk ?
other suggestions?

STFW, seriously.
--
Mark McIntyre

--Brian Kernighan

Keith Thompson

Oliver Bleckmann said:
bye the way, a short and simple example of cgi-handling in c++ would be
nice...

comp.lang.c discusses C, not C++. Your question is probably more
topical in comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi than in comp.lang.c++.