    bye the way, a short and simple example of cgi-handling in c++ would be
    nice...

    thanks guys
    Oliver Bleckmann, Nov 12, 2006

  2. Oliver Bleckmann

    BobR Guest

    Oliver Bleckmann wrote in message ...
    >Short question:
    >I want my source to compile - without changes - on both linux and windows,
    >so what libs can i use for 'independent' gui programming?
    >does a gtk based progam compile on linux?
    >other suggestions?
    >use for menues, buttons, perhabs tables like stringgrids in delphi, no
    >drawing, no animations, no viedo
    >bye the way, a short and simple example of cgi-handling in c++ would be
    >nice...
    >thanks guys

    If you had read other posts, or consulted the FAQ, you would have your
    answer.

    Like:

    Peak, Nov 12, 2006
  4. Oliver Bleckmann

    panig Guest

    True, that's yummie BobR! :)

    panig, Nov 12, 2006
  5. Oliver Bleckmann

    BobR Guest

    panig wrote in message
    <>...
    >True, that's yummie BobR! :)
    >
    >Peak wrote:
    >> BobR, that's a yummy food source.

    panig and Peak,

    Please do not top-post. Put your response below what you are responding to.
    Thanks.

    --
    Bob R
    POVrookie

    from: Heavenly Casualty Life Insurance
    Dear Sir,
    Your request for life insurance has been denied for the following reason.

    occupation: Suicide Bomber

    Upon retirement please feel free to apply again.
    signed: the staff
    BobR, Nov 13, 2006
  6. Oliver Bleckmann

    RKS Guest

    Oliver Bleckmann wrote:
    > Short question:
    > I want my source to compile - without changes - on both linux and windows,
    > so what libs can i use for 'independent' gui programming?
    > does a gtk based progam compile on linux?
    > other suggestions?
    > use for menues, buttons, perhabs tables like stringgrids in delphi, no
    > drawing, no animations, no viedo
    >
    > bye the way, a short and simple example of cgi-handling in c++ would be
    > nice...
    >
    > thanks guys

    You can try QT, www.trolltech.com. Its more C++ like comparing to GTK
    which is more C like API.