cross platform compiling - gui for linux & windows - what to use? gtk?

Oliver Bleckmann

Short question:
I want my source to compile - without changes - on both linux and windows,
so what libs can i use for 'independent' gui programming?
does a gtk based progam compile on linux?
other suggestions?
use for menues, buttons, perhabs tables like stringgrids in delphi, no
drawing, no animations, no viedo

bye the way, a short and simple example of cgi-handling in c++ would be
nice...

thanks guys

BobR

Oliver Bleckmann wrote in message ...
Short question:
I want my source to compile - without changes - on both linux and windows,
so what libs can i use for 'independent' gui programming?
does a gtk based progam compile on linux?
other suggestions?
use for menues, buttons, perhabs tables like stringgrids in delphi, no
drawing, no animations, no viedo
bye the way, a short and simple example of cgi-handling in c++ would be
nice...
thanks guys

If you had read other posts, or consulted the FAQ, you would have your
answer.

Like: