cross platform tool

Sanjay Meher

I have developed an application in Java for the crossplatform
compentency.
But my customer is is complaining it as it is very slow. I have made
the same thing using vc++ and find it appealing.

Is there any tool available for to satisfy my requirement

Thanks with regards

Sanjay Meher

Phlip

Sanjay said:
I have developed an application in Java for the crossplatform
compentency.
But my customer is is complaining it as it is very slow. I have made
the same thing using vc++ and find it appealing.

Is there any tool available for to satisfy my requirement

What is your question? A tool to make Java faster? Or a tool to make VC++
cross-platform?

Warning: All these answers are off-topic, and would get better answers on
newsgroups devoted to Java or VC++. VC++ is just one implementation of C++.

If you need faster Java, research Java profiling tools, and then use one to
find your bottleneck(s). Then refactor the Java to make it do fewer things
between each keystroke.

If you need portable C++, you must specify what platforms you need to port
between. If the range is as narrow as "Linux, Mac & Windows", use a library
like wxWindows.

Ivan Vecerina

Sanjay Meher said:
I have developed an application in Java for the crossplatform
compentency.
But my customer is is complaining it as it is very slow. I have made
the same thing using vc++ and find it appealing.

Is there any tool available for to satisfy my requirement

Which requirement?
What is your application doing?
What are the non-standard classes/libraries of VC++ that you used
and want to replace with a cross-platform equivalent?

No one will be able to help you without this information.

Ivan