    anyone who knows some others which give better access?
    Thanks a lot

    Al
    Al, Oct 21, 2006

  2. Al wrote:

    > I have problems with my server because is archiving every month more or
    > less and I cannot access older posts through my mailer.

    My favorite news service is
    http://news.individual.net/register.php.
    It works well at home or through firewalls.
    It's 10 euro a *year*, and well worth it
    for the trouble-free service from anywhere.

    Thunderbird is has excellent support
    for news accounts and it's free. Get it here:
    http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/

    -- Mike Treseler
    Mike Treseler, Oct 21, 2006

  3. Al

    Al Guest

    Mike Treseler wrote:

    > My favorite news service is
    > http://news.individual.net/register.php.
    > It works well at home or through firewalls.
    > It's 10 euro a *year*, and well worth it
    > for the trouble-free service from anywhere.

    Thanks about that, I've checked their services and I would probably
    subscribe. I think that 10 euro a *year* can be afforded!
    I've found they have 233 days on the comp. hierarchy so is pretty a lot
    compared with my actual 26 days (too bad!)

    > Thunderbird is has excellent support
    > for news accounts and it's free. Get it here:
    > http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/

    That's my favourite one, I know it from a while.
    Thank you a lot

    Al

    --
    Alessandro Basili