Crstall Report ExportToStreme Error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by najafian, Dec 15, 2004.

  1. najafian

    najafian Guest

    Hi,

    I use VS.NET 2002.
    I create a .rpt file with Crytal Report ver10 Professional Designer and use
    this rpt file in ASP.NET Page and call ExportToStream method of
    ReportDocument like this.

    Stream
    st=this.reportDocument1.ExportToStream(CrystalDecisions.Shared.ExportFormatT
    ype.PortableDocFormat);

    When run this page, I get an error.

    Error in File c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Admin\Report1.rpt: Operation not yet
    implemented.

    If i create my report with VS.NET IDE, this report work correctly.

    Thanks for your time.

    najafian, Dec 15, 2004

  2. najafian

    Elton Wang Guest

    If any data binding step, data, parameters, or logon fails,
    it may cause problem in ExportToStream() or Export().

    Elton Wang

    Elton Wang, Dec 16, 2004