Crystal 8.5 and IIS6

Freddie

Hello all,

I have a problem with an asp web application that is trying to use
crystal reports to make an excel document. When the Export function is
called on the Report object I get the following error:

Error: 507

According to the documentation this error code is:
PE_ERR_BADFILENAME

But the file IS created on the machine, it's just empty.

The current environment is a Win 2003 Server w/ IIS6. Running in IIS5
isolation mode is not an option for me. This code worked fine on a
2000 box with IIS5.

Can anyone help or point me to some better groups to get assistance?

Thanks so much.
Fred