Crystal 8.5 and IIS6

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Freddie, Sep 9, 2005.

  1. Freddie

    Freddie Guest

    Hello all,

    I have a problem with an asp web application that is trying to use
    crystal reports to make an excel document. When the Export function is
    called on the Report object I get the following error:

    Error: 507

    According to the documentation this error code is:
    PE_ERR_BADFILENAME

    But the file IS created on the machine, it's just empty.

    The current environment is a Win 2003 Server w/ IIS6. Running in IIS5
    isolation mode is not an option for me. This code worked fine on a
    2000 box with IIS5.

    Can anyone help or point me to some better groups to get assistance?

    Thanks so much.
    Fred

    Freddie, Sep 9, 2005