Crystal Clear backward compatibility

Rich

I created some reports using Crystal Clear 5.2. I didn't know it, but
the company hosting the reports hasn't yet upgraded to the newer
version. Is there something that I can do to allow the reports to be
viewed (and saved) in the older format?

Thanks!

Rhino

Rich said:
I created some reports using Crystal Clear 5.2. I didn't know it, but
the company hosting the reports hasn't yet upgraded to the newer
version. Is there something that I can do to allow the reports to be
viewed (and saved) in the older format?
Shouldn't you be asking this on a Crystal Clear newsgroup, if there is such
a thing? It doesn't sound like a Java question....

Rhino