Crystal Frustration

MattG

Ok... I have been over and over the CrystalDecisions Web site and their
'tutorials' on how to display a report to my intranet and I have had no
luck.

I have:

VS.NET 2003

IIS4 on Win2kServer (different machine)

I create a very simple web app with one form using a CRViewer,
ReportDocument Component, and a simple Report created with CR.Net.

Should this view AS IS on the Web server? We server has all the required
Framework etc...

Is there anything that needs to be installed on the Web Server?

Do I need to somehow register CR on the web server like I would with a setup
project for a Windows form using CR?

The initial error I get is "File or assembly name
CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, or one of its dependencies, was not
found"

So I set all of the Crystal DLLs to 'Copy Local' adn then I get...

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range
of valid values. Parameter name: value

Line 12: <body MS_POSITIONING="GridLayout">

Line 13: <form id="Form1" method="post"
runat="server">

Line 14: ERROR LINE ->
<CR:CrystalReportViewer id=CrystalReportViewer1 style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT:
244px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 122px" accessKey="<%# cachedrpt11 %>"
runat="server" Width="350px" Height="50px">

Line 15: </CR:CrystalReportViewer>

Line 16: </form>

I have no parameter fields on the simple report...

Please help! Thanks!!

Matt