Crystal Report Export to Excel: Blank

Anil Kripalani

When I export a CR.NET report to Excel I get a blank worksheet on some
machines only. I've installed CR .NET 2003 service pack 2 and that makes no
difference. Anyone have any ideas? The machine that has the problem is an
XP Professional SP2 box. Also, we first run the report to display in the CR
viewer and save the ReportDocument to the Cache, and retrieve from there
before exporting to Excel - I don't think that is the problem as the same
process works for PDF output.

Thanks,
Krip