Crystal Report for Visual Studio.NET 2003 in ASP.NET ShowLastPage error.

Gunady

Iam using CrystalReport for Visual Studio.Net 2003:
* I have used CrystalReportWebViewer in my web app. I want to make my custom
navigation page that have four button (first, prev, next, and last). I'm
success to use CrystalReportWebViewer's methods like ShowFirstPage,
ShowPreviousPage, ShowNextPage.
But when i used ShowLastPage, i got error :

Missing parameter field current value.

Exception Details:
CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ParameterFieldCurrentValueException:
Missing parameter field current value.

* Does anybody know how to get total page number of one
CrystalReportDoc/Viewer?

* When i zoom CrystalReportWebViewer to more than 100%, it seems strange,
CrystalReportWebViewer displays it in frame/div that has size fit to 100%,
how can i make it displays in full width/height with current zoom (don't
show scrollbar in CrystalReportWebViewer).

* When i export to excel, it's messed up (especially in complicated table,
like group column etc.). Anybody knows how to fix it? (It's ok in PDF or
Doc).

Thanks.
Email me at (e-mail address removed).