Crystal report Generation

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Jack, Sep 24, 2006.

  1. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Hello All,
    Can anyone here suggest me a solution to solve my follwoing problem?

    1) I got a .aspx page and on that page i got a combo box and a command button.
    Combo box displays records from the database.
    I wanted to generate a report which is based on the record that user selects
    from the
    combo.
    The report is designed using crystal report correctly and saved in Inetpub
    folder...

    For example the combo contains name like
    aaaaa
    bbbbb
    ccccc
    ddddd
    eeeee
    fffff
    ggggg
    and if user selects bbbbb and click on the Generate button the report should
    only the
    details of bbbbb...

    If anyone can give code its very much appreciated...

    Thanks in advance
    Jackfadd
    Jack, Sep 24, 2006