Crystal report in VS 2005 Professional

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by OD, Jul 26, 2006.

1. OD

OD Guest

I am creating application an ASP.NET Web application in C# using VS 2005 Pro. I used a crystal report viewer to on a page and created a report from an existing report on the file system. When I ran the application it doesn't display the report directly. instead it goes to a page that the report requested requires further information that is, log on information . If I enter the sQL user account then the report displays. Can someone provide an insight to by passing this page so that the on running the application the report will display without asking for log on information. I have tried ODBC and I have also tried OLEDB for SQL server but I get the same result.

Any ideas?

OD

OD, Jul 26, 2006
    1. Advertising

2. OD

Jportelas Guest

First make sure what model you are on, push or pull.
    Make sure you are connecting the data to the report (if push model) or make
    sure you connect the report to the data source (if pull model).
    Hope this helps.
    --
    Jportelas
    ..Net developer

"OD" wrote:

> I am creating application an ASP.NET Web application in C# using VS 2005 Pro. I used a crystal report viewer to on a page and created a report from an existing report on the file system. When I ran the application it doesn't display the report directly. instead it goes to a page that the report requested requires further information that is, log on information . If I enter the sQL user account then the report displays. Can someone provide an insight to by passing this page so that the on running the application the report will display without asking for log on information. I have tried ODBC and I have also tried OLEDB for SQL server but I get the same result.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > OD
    >

Jportelas, Nov 22, 2006
    1. Advertising