Crystal Report load method problem in VS2005

Guest

Crystal Report load method problem in VS2005
//create the report document
ReportDocument doc = new ReportDocument();
doc.Load("C:\\Reports\\rep1.rpt"); // Error in this line: "Invalid token
'(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration"
I am getting this during debug, as if Load method does not accept the
parameter. What is problem here?

Just Me

Do you know for sure that this report is ok ? and is exactly typed correctly
and is where you think it is ? Also, have you tried it with single
backslashes ?

Your code is valid, but I have found in crystal that error messages dont
allways tell you the truth !!!!