    exported (from crystal reports) is in the directory. So Crystal Reports is
    accessing the data, generating the report and exporting the report to MS Word
    format.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q0JLb3dpdHo=?=, May 18, 2005

  2. Hi there,

    It seems you are exporting physical files. Actually you don’t have to create
    these physical report files, unless you need to keep these files. You can
    export stream and write stream content to page:

    Response.Clear();
    Response.Charset = string.Empty;
    Response.Buffer = true;
    Response.AddHeader("content-disposition", "inline; filename=fileName");
    Response.ContentType = "Application/pdf"; // "Application/msword"
    // Create CrReport
    MemoryStream memStream =
    (MemoryStream)CrReport.ExportToStream(ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat);
    Response.BinaryWrite(memStream.ToArray());
    memStream.Close();
    Response.End();

    If you really need to do physical files, to check the security setting of
    folder of generated files.

    HTH

    Elton Wang

    =?Utf-8?B?RWx0b24gVw==?=, May 18, 2005