Crystal report logon failed problem

alpanabajaj

Hello All:

we have developed a windows application in VS.NET on windows server 2003 machine. In the application we are using datasets to populate the report from a stored procedure. We have one table called "TABLE" in that dataset (which has no physical existence in the Database). The database, the application is trying to access is on a different machine. After deploying the application on a win XP machine, while accessing the reports, we are getting a database login screen for the table "TABLE" in the dataset. But the table "TABLE" does not have any physical existence in the database. Even on providing the correct server name, database name, user id and password we got a Crystal reports windows forms viewer logon failed error.

Can anyone please guide us where are we going wrong?

Thanks in advance.