Crystal report through code

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by KK, Jan 6, 2005.

  1. KK

    KK Guest

    Hi

    In MSChart control you can plot the chart
    using code completely. Such as by
    providing the data in an array, setting chart type
    , colours etc...

    Now, I want to use crystal reports also in a similar
    way. Without actualy creating a report file using the
    report designer. Seems like it is impossible so far?

    For example I should be able to say;
    1) create report object
    2) specify x axis data
    3) specify y axis data