Crystal Reports 9 + ASP 3 - No open report

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by mutherwurm, Apr 27, 2006.

  1. mutherwurm

    mutherwurm Guest

    Hi,

    I´m have an ASP Page and Crystal Reports. My page, load very well, no
    erros, nothing anormal. But, my CR no open. Show the component
    (JavaApplet) but ... nothing.
    The CR connect to database, verify the tables with SetLogonInfo. No
    errors.

    My ASP page code:

    Set session("oApp") = Server.CreateObject("CrystalRuntime.Application")
    Set session("oRpt") =
    session("oApp").OpenReport(server.MapPath("..\Reports\Teste.rpt"), 1)
    Session("oRpt").MorePrintEngineErrorMessages = False
    Session("oRpt").EnableParameterPrompting = False

    set ReportDatabase = Session("oRpt").Database

    Set crdatabasetables = ReportDatabase.tables
    Set crtable = crdatabasetables.Item(1)
    crtable.SetLogonInfo "ETRADE", "dbEcomex", "ecomex", "hexasol"

    set session("ParamCollection") = Session("oRpt").Parameterfields
    set Param1 = session("ParamCollection").Item(1)
    Call Param1.SetCurrentValue(Cstr(Request("Param")))

    If IsObject(session("oPageEngine")) Then
    Set session("oPageEngine") = nothing
    End If

    Set session("oPageEngine") = session("oRpt").PageEngine
    (...)

    And I´m using the applet (Java) to open reports in page. But, the is
    giant code and I don´t put this code here.

    Anyone, know what occours in my CR ?

    mutherwurm, Apr 27, 2006