Crystal Reports ActiveX Designer can't connect to Oracle 10g

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Big George, Nov 24, 2006.

  1. Big George

    Big George Guest

    Hello,

    I'm working with Visual Studio 2003 .NET and Crystal Reports for .NET.
    Database: Oracle 10g
    Develop PC: Windows XP

    I'm having problems trying to design a Crystal Report connecting to
    Oracle 10g using Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Oracle. I got this
    error:
    "ADO Error Code 0x80004005"

    The problem is using Crystal Reports ActiveX Designer.

    There is no problem of connection in my web app:

    Imports System.Data.OracleClient

    Dim oraConexion() As OracleConnection
    oraConexion = New OracleConnection("user id=oropread;data
    source=desaopint;password=oropread")

    That's ok.
    But the Crystal Reports ActiveX Designer can't connect to Oracle.
    What should I do?
    Thank you!

    Big George, Nov 24, 2006