Crystal Reports auto-unhide?

CJ

I have a Crystal Report displaying nicely via asp.net,
plus having it convert to pdf via asp.net - but here's the
problem: there're certain sections on the report that're
hidden and hence expand when clicked on. These hidden
sections don't display within the PDF (and the "click to
expand" function is dead also) - how can I make them auto
expand when viewed as a PDF?

I'm trying using a parameter to switch auto-expand on and
off, but you can't actually specify a formula for "hide" -
only for "supress", which is no use since "supress"
doesn't allow drill-down/expandy.

So I can't use a formula based Supress for that reason.

Any ideas/solutions on this?