Crystal Reports Database Login Prompt

Kevin

I'm at the end of my rope. We have been trying to deploy Crystal
Reports over our website. We have tried every report configuration we
can think of and cannot seem to resolve this issue. Here is the
problem. We keep getting prompted for a database login when we try to
view reports that connect to our SQL Server database. We have tried
using every combination of connection strings and methods, all with
the login information saved. We can login to the Crystal Reports
Management Server and view the report properties. The database
information is saved there. Any ideas why we keep getting prompted?
Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Thanks in advance!
-Kevin

Bob Barrows

Kevin said:
I'm at the end of my rope. We have been trying to deploy Crystal
Reports over our website. We have tried every report configuration we
can think of and cannot seem to resolve this issue. Here is the
problem. We keep getting prompted for a database login when we try to
view reports that connect to our SQL Server database. We have tried
using every combination of connection strings and methods, all with
the login information saved. We can login to the Crystal Reports
Management Server and view the report properties. The database
information is saved there. Any ideas why we keep getting prompted?
Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Thanks in advance!
-Kevin

Have you been to www.crystaldecisions.com to check out the KB?

If so, and it hasn't helped, we need a little more to go on.

Bob Barrows