Crystal Reports: Error: Fail to render the page

Sobhan Vezzu

Hi All,

We have recently migrated our intranet website from Windows
2000,IIS5.0 to Windows 2003, IIS 6.0. It is developed in ASP.NET

We have give a new IP address for this website and we are able to
access it. But we are having problems with Crystal reports display.
When we try to access the reports it gives the following error message
Error:Fail to render the page.

When we contacted the Crystal support they said we need to have full
permissions for viewers directory under crystalreporst for aspnet_wp
user id. I did that but till I get the same error.

Am I missing some thing while configuration on II6.0? Any pointers
would be of great help.

Regards
Sobhan