Crystal Reports in asp.net - Encapsulating page failed - ERROR

Phin

Hi,

I saw that a few people in the past have been getting the same error
when a user tries to drill down (to a sub-report) on a crytal report
with ASP.NET (but there was no solution posted):

"Encapsulating page failed"

We are using CR 8.5? Any thoughts or a solution?
Please post!

Thanks,

Phin

OK. I figured out on how to get this to work. So, I am posting the
solution for the next poor soul that comes around with the same error.

When developing the report in Crystal, make sure of the following:

Within crystal -> file -> report options -> "show all headers on
drill down" is not checked.
Before putting the report on the web server check that they only tabs
for the drill down within crystal are design and preview. The .NET web
report viewer won't work if there are tabs open on the report.

Good times!

Man, I can't wait for Microsoft reporting services 2.0 and SQL server
2005 so I can kiss Crystal buh-bye!

: )

Phin