crystal reports load report failed

viki

Hi,
I developed an asp.net web application with crystal reports .
Everything works find in the development machine, i deployed using the
websetup project including the merge modules. But in the server two
reports works fine but the other one always shows "Load Report
Failed".

This is not concerned with the security, because the other two reports
access the same database and stored in the same location and works
fine. Then what is the issue with the other report..

does anyone had the same issue and found a solution, please share with
me

Thanks in advance,
Viki