Crystal Reports .NET Loading Report Failed error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Anna S, Apr 7, 2009.

  1. Anna S

    Anna S Guest

    Hi everybody,

    I have a .NET 2003 application having Crystal Reports and Excel Export of
    reports.

    Everything was working fine until I reinstall my computer. Now I have the
    error when attempt to export my report to Excel : told that system can not
    access myreport.rpt and the error code in debugger is "LoadingReportFailed".
    That occurs to any report to be exported.

    I've granted already the "Administrator" permission to the "ASPNET" account
    and to the active Windows Account but that was not helpful.

    If somebody has an idea, please help.

    Thank a lot in advance,

    Anna
    Anna S, Apr 7, 2009

  2. Anna S wrote:
    > Hi everybody,
    >
    > I have a .NET 2003 application having Crystal Reports and Excel Export of
    > reports.
    >
    > Everything was working fine until I reinstall my computer. Now I have the
    > error when attempt to export my report to Excel : told that system can not
    > access myreport.rpt and the error code in debugger is "LoadingReportFailed".
    > That occurs to any report to be exported.
    >
    > I've granted already the "Administrator" permission to the "ASPNET" account
    > and to the active Windows Account but that was not helpful.
    >
    > If somebody has an idea, please help.
    >
    > Thank a lot in advance,
    >
    > Anna

    if you are good at iis
    then have you tried removing and adding the application under the
    virtual directory tab.
    or still if it doesnt work.
    try restarting the IIS.

    iisreset /restart

    please check that there s no other critical application running that
    uses the IIS , before restarting.
    Murtaza Iqbal Gandhi, Apr 19, 2009