Crystal reports question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Eric, Dec 17, 2005.

  1. Eric

    Eric Guest

    Hi,

    Me and my fellow engineers can claim our call duty overtime via an excel
    form and I've created a ASP.NET 2.0 page to improve the calculations.
    Since each user has his own company number, the data is stored in an xml
    file where the number is the filename.

    How can I create a crystal reports form with this data?
    Can I make one template report and then for every user the webprogram fills
    in the data?
    Or can I create a report by adding the textcontrols to a report in memory,
    like dynamicly adding controls to a form?

    Is there a good example somewhere on the internet that can help me learn
    this?

    Please help, I'm stuck now.

    rg,
    Eric

    P.s. If there are better ways to report the data on screen for the user to
    print, I would like to now to!
    Eric, Dec 17, 2005