Crystal reports question

Eric

Hi,

Me and my fellow engineers can claim our call duty overtime via an excel
form and I've created a ASP.NET 2.0 page to improve the calculations.
Since each user has his own company number, the data is stored in an xml
file where the number is the filename.

How can I create a crystal reports form with this data?
Can I make one template report and then for every user the webprogram fills
in the data?
Or can I create a report by adding the textcontrols to a report in memory,
like dynamicly adding controls to a form?

Is there a good example somewhere on the internet that can help me learn
this?

Please help, I'm stuck now.

rg,
Eric

P.s. If there are better ways to report the data on screen for the user to
print, I would like to now to!