Crystal Reports Viewer alignment

Anne

hie again, i have another question regarding crystal
report viewer. everything is fine with the report, except
that i can't have the report to the exact location that i
want in the browser. i tried putting align="left" in the
html, but nothing happens. what can i do to change the
position of my crystal report viewer so that whenever the
browser opens, the report will be automatically located at
the top and left hand corner of the browser?
thanx for any help!