Crystal Reports viewer not moving past first page

Nathan

Hi

I have an ASP.Net application that uses the CrystalReportViewer
control. Due to needing to display several reports via the control I
set the ReportSource property in code, followed by setting call the
DataBind method.
The control displays the first page of my reports fine, but clicking
the Next button results in the grey box of the CrystalReportViewer
being displayed containing the text 'Use ReportSource or DataBindings
property to specify a report source'.

I assume this is happening because the page is posting back to the
server and the control is losing it's binding to the report. Surely
there must be a solution to this ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Nathan

Guest

Nathan,

I don't know if this is the correct way or not by a work mate had the same
problem. What he had to do was store the original DataSource in Session and
repopulate on one of the crystal viewer events.

Hope this helps.
Chris.