Crystal Reports webservice or webpage?

Jason

I have a customer who needs multiple people from multiple locations to view
~12 reports. Naturally, I thought a web page hosting these reports would be
best however I'm not sure if I should make this is web service or simply a
webpage with browsing functionality.

Before I get into the webservice scene, could someone please tell me if it's
possible to dynamically add a report to a service during runtime? That is,
if the service is monitoring a particular folder, can it expose new reports
that are placed into the folder (I've only been able to get this done by
manually adding the report at design time)?

I'm guessing I would then access these reports by a separate client web
project.

If someone could confirm my logic and my idea of what a webservice can do is
sound, that'd be great.

Thanks,

Jason