CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer is not compatible with the type of control CrystalDecisions

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?UmV6YSBOYWJp?=, May 21, 2004.

  1. Hello
    I created a very simple page just to load a crystal report which was working just great

    Code started throwing the following exception, after I installed crystal report 9 advanced edition

    Parser Error
    Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

    Parser Error Message: The base class includes the field 'CrystalReportViewer1', but its type (CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer) is not compatible with the type of control (CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer)

    FYI, I installed hot fix of crystal report 9, but didn't have any luck

    Any pointer/help would be greatly appreciated

    Thanks

    Rez

    File: TestReport.asp

    Code Behine File: TestReport.aspx.c

    using System

    namespace Rn

    public class TestReport : System.Web.UI.Pag

    protected CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer CrystalReportViewer1

    private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e

    CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = "C:\\RND\\Reports\\SiteListByRegion.rpt"

    #region Web Form Designer generated cod
    override protected void OnInit(EventArgs e

    InitializeComponent()
    base.OnInit(e)

    private void InitializeComponent(
    {
    this.Load += new System.EventHandler(this.Page_Load)

    #endregio
    =?Utf-8?B?UmV6YSBOYWJp?=, May 21, 2004

  2. RE: CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer is not compatible with th

    Hi Reza,

    Have you found a solution to this? I am also having the same problem. Other people in my department CAN execute the application on their machines. I am the only one who can't.

    thanks,
    Eileen

    =?Utf-8?B?ZWlsZWVuIG0=?=, Jun 16, 2004

  3. RE: CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer is not compatible with th

    Hi Reza,

    Did you find a solution to this problem? I am having the same error.

    Thanks,
    Eileen

    =?Utf-8?B?ZWlsZWVuIG0=?=, Jun 16, 2004
  4. RE: CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer is not compatible with th

    =?Utf-8?B?ZWlsZWVuIG0=?=, Jun 16, 2004