CrystalReport in VS2010

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Finn Stampe Mikkelsen, Aug 27, 2010.

  1. Hi..

    I have created a webform with a CR Viewer and a reportsource. i have
    included a report in my solution and importet some data into that report. A
    report preview works fine.

    When i look at designview in VS2010 it shows the report nice also.
    Debugging/Building the project results in am object reference to null error
    which points to the actual report. Ignoring that error presents a complete
    and correct report on the page...

    What can that be?? I have no fields in the report, that are not correctly
    bound to a database and no parameterfields or other fields that should be
    defined.. I don't understand this..

    Anyone??

    /Finn
    --
    Der er 10 slags mennesker - Dem som forstår binær og dem som ikke gør.
    There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who

    Finn Stampe Mikkelsen, Aug 27, 2010