CrystalReport in VS2010

Finn Stampe Mikkelsen

Hi..

I have created a webform with a CR Viewer and a reportsource. i have
included a report in my solution and importet some data into that report. A
report preview works fine.

When i look at designview in VS2010 it shows the report nice also.
Debugging/Building the project results in am object reference to null error
which points to the actual report. Ignoring that error presents a complete
and correct report on the page...

What can that be?? I have no fields in the report, that are not correctly
bound to a database and no parameterfields or other fields that should be
defined.. I don't understand this..

Anyone??

/Finn
--
Der er 10 slags mennesker - Dem som forstår binær og dem som ikke gør.
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who