CrystalReportViewer Error HELP!

Richard Thayne

When adding the CrystalReportViewer Control to my aspx web form I get the
control with red letters "Error Creating Control CrystalReportViewer1". I
am using VS .NET 2003 and Crystal Reports XI. It was working at first and
I built a web app with the control then all of a sudden I added a deployment
project and it stops working. HELP! I am hitting a deadline. Hopefully this
is the right place to put this question.

Guest

Had this happen to me but with crystal reports version 9. Can not remember
exacty what I did to fix it but think it had to do with the way I built the
deployment project. You could search on the Crystal reports website as they
have a document that describes the steps to creating a .net deployment with
crystal reports.