CrystalReportViewer won't pag past page 2

Don James

I've designed a web report using Crystal v.9.1.5 in Visual Studio
..NET, Framework 1.1 (coding in VB). It's hitting an Oracle 9i
database. The report displays properly in my browser (IE 6.0.28), but
when I use the CrystalReportViewer controls to page ahead, I can't get
past page 2. However, I can reach pages 3 and up using the GoTo
control, so I know the data is there. If I access a later page using
GoTo, hitting the "next page" arrow again brings me back to page 2.

Any suggestions for a fix?

Thanks in advance.