CS0246: The type or namespace name 'sconnection' could not be found(are you missing a using directiv

ShailKumar

Hi!
I have a website in asp.net with c#. It works fine
on the Visual Studio but when I run on Windows 7 Local then i get
error.

CS0246: The type or namespace name 'sconnection' could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Line 15: public partial class _Default : System.Web.UI.Page
Line 16: {
Line 17: sconnection c = new sconnection();
Line 18: protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
Line 19: {

sconnection is my sconnection.cs file. i create this for sql
connection in App_code folder.

Please help me.
Thanks o
Shailendra Kumar

Brian Cryer

ShailKumar said:
Hi!
I have a website in asp.net with c#. It works fine
on the Visual Studio but when I run on Windows 7 Local then i get
error.

CS0246: The type or namespace name 'sconnection' could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Line 15: public partial class _Default : System.Web.UI.Page
Line 16: {
Line 17: sconnection c = new sconnection();
Line 18: protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
Line 19: {

sconnection is my sconnection.cs file. i create this for sql
connection in App_code folder.

Please help me.
Thanks o

How did you deploy this site to the Windows 7 box? It sounds to me like you
have n't copied everything.

Assuming Visual Studio 2010 then right click on your website project and
select "Publish Web Site", and then once complete, copy EVERYTHING including
sub-folders from the target folder to the Windows 7 box.

Hope this helps.