CSCall++ 0.37 is released

wij

CSCall++ http://sourceforge.net/projects/cscall/ does not rely on C++
standard library but entirely wrap POSIX c functions. The most
important, all functions are fully documented (this is essentially
different from average C++ libraries).
Questions and criticism are welcome.

Features:
.The error reporting mechanism, I believed, is one of the 'correct'
one.
.The class function member rule is tested (7 years) to be good
practice.
.Most low level function features are preserved.
Wy::cin,Wy::cout,Wy::cerr directly talk to the standard file
descriptor not only faster and simpler, but can be used in
signal handler the same manner as POSIX signal-safe functions
can. Beside, they can be reset to associate to not only regular
file but also socket,fifo,character device.
.WyThread wraps pthread functions, the only thread class I saw that
supports thread cancellation and signal managements.
.Comes with many reusable example programs that can initiate or be
modified into real applications.