CSS: 3D Border Demo

Discussion in 'HTML' started by kayodeok, Oct 19, 2003.

  1. kayodeok

    kayodeok Guest

    kayodeok, Oct 19, 2003

  2. kayodeok

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Dylan Parry, Oct 19, 2003

  3. kayodeok

    Fabian Guest

    Dylan Parry wrote:
    > Sitting in an ivory tower, kayodeok wrote:
    >
    >> 3D Border Demo
    >> http://www.designdetector.com/tips/3DBorderDemo2.html

    > Looks very good in Opera 7.21 (Linux), how well does it fair in
    > browsers like IE? It seems quite clever to me, but I am sure it is
    > totally useless :)

    Explorer 6 shows it the same way Opera 7.20 does. I think it's super. But I
    would never use it to design divs.

    (Off-topic question: where can I find tutorials about making ehm, damn, I
    don't know how to say it in English, the things on the roof that aren't
    right/straight. The borders of the roof on the right and on the left)
    --
    Fabian
    http://givelove.be/

    Fabian, Oct 19, 2003
  4. kayodeok

    bengee Guest

    Fabian wrote:
    > (Off-topic question: where can I find tutorials about making ehm, damn, I
    > don't know how to say it in English, the things on the roof that aren't
    > right/straight. The borders of the roof on the right and on the left)

    I think the green/instraight things on the roof, are the bottom edge of
    a 3D border. Have a look in the CSS at #roof and #roof2.

    bengee

    bengee, Oct 19, 2003
  5. Fabian wrote:

    > (Off-topic question: where can I find tutorials about making ehm,
    > damn, I don't know how to say it in English, the things on the roof
    > that aren't right/straight. The borders of the roof on the right and
    > on the left)

    gutters?
    gables?
    gullys?

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com

    William Tasso, Oct 19, 2003
  6. kayodeok

    kayodeok Guest

    Dylan Parry <> wrote in

    >> 3D Border Demo
    >> http://www.designdetector.com/tips/3DBorderDemo2.html

    > Looks very good in Opera 7.21 (Linux), how well does it fair in
    > browsers like IE? It seems quite clever to me, but I am sure it
    > is totally useless :)

    According to the author of the page, the demo works in the
    following browsers:

    Opera 7.2
    IE6
    Mozilla 1.5
    Mac/IE5
    Mac/Safari 1
    Mac/Camino .7
    Mac/Opera 6
    Mac/Mozilla 1.4
    Mac/Netscape 7

    --
    Kayode Okeyode
    http://www.kayodeok.co.uk/weblog/

    kayodeok, Oct 19, 2003
  7. kayodeok wrote:

    > Dylan Parry <> wrote in

    >>> 3D Border Demo
    >>> http://www.designdetector.com/tips/3DBorderDemo2.html

    >> Looks very good in Opera 7.21 (Linux), how well does it fair in
    >> browsers like IE? It seems quite clever to me, but I am sure it
    >> is totally useless :)

    > According to the author of the page, the demo works in the
    > following browsers:

    Here:

    > Opera 7.2

    Okay Opera 6.1 (Linux)