CSS Adaptor SelectedNodeChanged event not firing

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Chris, May 6, 2007.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    I am using CSS adaptors. When I use enen the most basic treeview the
    SelectedNodeChanged does not fire. Can anyone help, I am totally stuck. I
    need to use the CSS adaptors to make the site accessible and compliant etc.
    Here is some sample code. When I put the exact code in a non CSS adaptor
    website, it works.

    <asp:TreeView ID="TreeView1" runat="server">
    <Nodes>
    <asp:TreeNode Text="Test" Value="Test">
    <asp:TreeNode Text="Test" Value="Test"></asp:TreeNode>
    </asp:TreeNode>
    <asp:TreeNode Text="Test" Value="Test"></asp:TreeNode>
    </Nodes>
    </asp:TreeView>

    Protected Sub TreeView1_SelectedNodeChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e
    As System.EventArgs) Handles TreeView1.SelectedNodeChanged
    Response.Write("test")
    End Sub
    Chris, May 6, 2007