    select menus, etc.)

    Thanks in advance

    Terry

    Terry Murray, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Terry Murray

    brucie Guest

    in post
    <news:YJ_Lb.66267$>
    Terry Murray said:

    > I was wondering if I could be pointed to resources (or perhaps be
    > showed a code snippet right here) on how I can affect the appearance
    > of form elements (ie. the color and size of buttons, text areas,
    > select menus, etc.)

    browser support for styling form elements varies or can be turned off.
    there are also usability issues if form elements don't look like form
    elements.

    http://gutfeldt.ch/matthias/articles/styleforms/

    --
    brucie

    brucie, Jan 10, 2004

  3. Terry Murray

    rf Guest

    "Terry Murray" <> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone:
    >
    > I am rather new to CSS. I was wondering if I could be pointed to

    resources
    > (or perhaps be showed a code snippet right here) on how I can affect the
    > appearance of form elements (ie. the color and size of buttons, text

    areas,
    > select menus, etc.)

    There's nothing special about them. Just use the same sort of CSS you would
    use for any other element:

    input, select {color: red; background-color: yellow;}

    Cheers

    Richard.

    rf, Jan 11, 2004