CSS and Navigation Table

Discussion in 'HTML' started by CEFM, Apr 25, 2005.

  1. CEFM

    CEFM Guest

    Ok I have a table for navigation:

    And 2 CSS entries:

    ..navselect {
    font-weight: bold;
    color: #000066;
    background-color: #CEECFF;
    border-bottom-width: thin;
    border-left-width: thick;
    border-bottom-style: solid;
    border-left-style: solid;
    border-bottom-color: #33CCFF;
    border-left-color: #0066FF;
    font-size: 12px;
    }
    ..navnormal {
    font-weight: normal;
    color: #000000;
    background-color: #EAF7FF;
    border-bottom-width: thin;
    border-left-width: thick;
    border-bottom-style: solid;
    border-left-style: solid;
    border-bottom-color: #66CCFF;
    border-left-color: #000099;
    font-size: 12px;
    }

    I would like to do a mouse over with navnormal being the default, and
    navselect be the mouse over, is this possable or is there a better way, I
    don't want to use images, since this is a site for the blind. But want to
    make it look nice to the non-blind.

    CEFM, Apr 25, 2005

  2. CEFM wrote:

    > Ok I have a table for navigation:

    Its only got one column, the data looks more like a list then a table.

    > I would like to do a mouse over with navnormal being the default, and
    > navselect be the mouse over, is this possable or is there a better way

    http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Apr 25, 2005

  3. CEFM

    CEFM Guest

    Thank you,

    I don't normally use lists, and had no idea they could do that.

    CEFM, Apr 25, 2005