    my datagrid without having to hit the sort link on datagrid?

    Thanks,

    JJ

    =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=, Mar 17, 2005

  2. Any ideas, Anybody?

    =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=, Mar 18, 2005

  3. Hi,
    where you set the CssClass datagrid's property? In html or in
    code-behind?

    HTH
    ciauz

    Fabio Cozzolino [MCAD], Mar 18, 2005
  4. JJ how are specifyig the CSS?

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Mar 18, 2005
  5. I set the CssClass property in html for each control in the datagrid, not
    code behind. I have a linked css page. So in my datalist control is the
    datagrid control. The datagrid control doesn't apply its css attributes till
    after I hit a sort on the datagrid after its been rendered to html.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=, Mar 18, 2005