Css and Nested Data Controls

Guest

Hi,

I have a datalist with a nested datagrid control in it. It works fine but
CSS for the datagrid doesn't apply unless I hit a sort link on the datagrid
relating to the datagrid sort property. How can I have my css rules show in
my datagrid without having to hit the sort link on datagrid?

Thanks,

JJ

Fabio Cozzolino [MCAD]

Hi,
where you set the CssClass datagrid's property? In html or in
code-behind?

HTH
ciauz

Guest

I set the CssClass property in html for each control in the datagrid, not
code behind. I have a linked css page. So in my datalist control is the
datagrid control. The datagrid control doesn't apply its css attributes till
after I hit a sort on the datagrid after its been rendered to html.