    boundaries. Then things like row heights of 3/8" or columns 1" wide.

    How certain can I be that it will print the same on most user's printers?

    thanks!
    Shank, Oct 7, 2004

  2. Shank

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html Shank said:

    > How certain can I be that it will print the same on most user's printers?

    you can be certain it will not print the same on most users printers. if
    you feel you need a bit of control on printed material then use
    something like pdf.

    --
    i t ' s t h e l i t t l e v o i c e s
    brucie, Oct 7, 2004

  3. Shank

    Toby Inkster Guest

    brucie wrote:
    > In alt.html Shank said:
    >
    >> How certain can I be that it will print the same on most user's printers?

    > you can be certain it will not print the same on most users printers.

    True. A page will print differently on an A4 sheet in a Colour Laser
    Printer than it will on a US Letter sized sheet in a black-and-white
    dot-matrix printer.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby Inkster, Oct 8, 2004