    references, but nothing specifically for a table. Are they all
    interchangeable?

    thanks!
    shank, Sep 25, 2003

  2. shank wrote:

    > What attributes can I set for a table with CSS?
    > I see border, padding and margin settings for other objects in the
    > references, but nothing specifically for a table. Are they all
    > interchangeable?

    Just go through the CSS2 specs <http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/>. Any property
    that can apply to block-level elements can apply to tables.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby A Inkster, Sep 25, 2003

  3. shank

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:53:16 GMT, "shank" <> wrote:

    : What attributes can I set for a table with CSS?
    : I see border, padding and margin settings for other objects in the
    : references, but nothing specifically for a table. Are they all
    : interchangeable?

    Interchangeable?

    table {all allowables can be entered here; border:3px dotted aqua;}

    See: http://www.westciv.com/style_master/academy/hands_on_tutorial/

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Sep 25, 2003