    I would like to change background-image size (for example hight=100px,
    width=100px)
    Thanks in advance

    Marcin C, Sep 28, 2003

  2. Marcin C

    Kris Guest

    In article <bl6uuh$292i$>, "Marcin C" <> wrote:

    > I have css file like this:
    > td.navbar {
    > background-image: url(images/menu.gif);
    > background-repeat: no-repeat;
    > background-color: #000000
    > width: 10%;
    > color: #FFF;
    > }
    > I would like to change background-image size (for example hight=100px,
    > width=100px)

    Change the size of the picture to 100x100 pixels.

    --
    Kris
    erlands (nl)

    Kris, Sep 28, 2003

  3. Marcin C wrote:
    > I would like to change background-image size (for example hight=100px,
    > width=100px)

    Then edit the source file. You can't scale background images in current
    versions of CSS.

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/

    David Dorward, Sep 28, 2003
  4. Marcin C

    Marcin C Guest

    > Change the size of the picture to 100x100 pixels.

    But how to do this ?? - without using programs like photoshop ;)

    Marcin C, Sep 28, 2003
  5. Marcin C

    Kris Guest

    In article <bl70ei$29up$>, "Marcin C" <> wrote:

    > > Change the size of the picture to 100x100 pixels.
    > >

    > But how to do this ?? - without using programs like photoshop ;)

    By using one of its free-/shareware alternatives? No? Then accept your
    pitied fate.

    Kris, Sep 28, 2003
  6. Marcin C

    SeeSchloss Guest

    > Marcin C wrote:
    >> I would like to change background-image size (for example
    >> hight=100px, width=100px)

    > Then edit the source file. You can't scale background images in
    > current versions of CSS.

    And anyway, I wouldn't recommend resizing images (any
    image) with css, given the quality of the resizing in most
    browsers...

    --
    SeeSchlo├č - http://gpu.sourceforge.net

    SeeSchloss, Sep 28, 2003
  7. Marcin C

    Richard Guest

    Marcin wrote:

    >> Change the size of the picture to 100x100 pixels.

    > But how to do this ?? - without using programs like photoshop ;)

    www.irfanview.com
    you can also use height:100px; width:100px;

    Richard, Sep 28, 2003
  8. Marcin C

    rf Guest

    "Richard" <anom@anom> wrote in message
    > Marcin wrote:
    >
    > >> Change the size of the picture to 100x100 pixels.

    > > But how to do this ?? - without using programs like photoshop ;)

    > you can also use height:100px; width:100px;

    Not on a background image.

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Sep 29, 2003